Join Girl Scouts
At Girl Scouts, your girl will discover who she is, what she’s passionate about, and what she wants to achieve—both today and in the future. Your girl will have fun and make friends as she participates in the Girl Scout Leadership Experience, a proven, one-of-a-kind leadership development program!
Attend an Informational Event
Learn about Girl Scouts in your neighborhood by attending a free informational event! Whether you want to register your girl or become a volunteer (or both!), staff members and local volunteers will be on hand to answer questions and help you get started.
Already a member? Log in to renew.
Sign up today, and:
- Choose your own adventure. There are so many programs to explore!
- Learn and practice new skills to earn badges, Journey awards, and the Highest Awards
- Be entered to win a Girl Scout uniform, and receive a special patch
- Practice making the world a better place through community service projects
- Try exciting STEM activities like coding, designing a robot, or building a roller coaster!
- Enjoy the outdoors and camp, and find out how to protect animals and the environment
- Gain business smarts through the Girl Scout Cookie Program
- Build your Girl Scout troop by asking friends to join the fun, too!
Can't find an event in your town?
Don't see a troop in your neighborhood? Start one!
Need to know more to decide what's right for you?
Why Parents Love Girl Scouts
Questions? Call us at 844-306-GSEM (4736) or email us at email@example.com. Para información en Español llame Rosa al 617-352-0157.