Deadline for Gold Award Project Proposals
GSEMA uses deadlines to collect Gold Award project proposals. In order to be considered for an upcoming proposal review session, you must submit by the deadline. Once received, GSEMA Program Team will review to determine next steps. All proposals must be received by midnight, final reports are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Please submit your project proposal or final report electronically.
Each deadline date will gain you access to that review session for your proposal. See below for important steps.
Before submitting a project proposal:
- Complete Journey prerequisites.
- Take the online GSEMA Gold Award Orientation.
- Research and develop your Gold Award project plan.
- Identify members of your community to support you and join your team.
- Write out your plan using GSUSA’s GoGold. Those who submit using GSUSA’s GoGold will receive an automatic email confirmation when GSEMA receives your plan.
Project proposals submitted by seniors in high school will not be accepted after September 15 of their senior year. Project proposals can be submitted early but individuals must wait for an upcoming deadline to receive project approval and next steps by the GSEMA Gold Award Committee.
Before submitting a final report:
- Contact your GSEMA Gold Award Committee Advisor to receive approval of completion status.
- Create a draft of your final report.
- Share draft with your GSEMA Gold Award Committee Advisor to review.
- Contact both Gold Award Committee Advisor and Project Content Advisor (your in-community expert) to sign off on your final report.
Questions can be emailed to email@example.com.